Tuesday 28 May 2013

Grandmother’s Choice (again)

I’m on a roll this week.  I’ve been really well behaved in doing the housework and for the first time in about two years I have an empty ironing basket.  The dishes are done, the washing is folded.  I’ve been trying to do this routine ever since the little ones were both back at school and I think (finally) I may have nailed it.

So I celebrated my domestic goddess-ness by sewing another block.

c

This one is number 31 - Tinted Chains.

I got sick of trying to find relevant greens and reds from the almost toppling over pile of reproductions that I have, so I spent some time sorting them out yesterday.  Now I have a big pile of them, and my plan is to catch up to date this next month.  I’ve got probably about another ten or fifteen to go, so I think I may be able to cross this one off my to-do list also!

Till tomorrow,

Suzie

2 comments:

  1. O!G Susie, your life sou ds like mine I emptied two baskets of ironing in the past week! Doesn't it feel good!

    Very pretty block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, pat! It sure does feel good.

    ReplyDelete