Sunday 13 January 2013

More show and tell

IMG_1180 (2)

I can’t lay claim on this particular bit of stitching.  My step-mother in law made it for when I was pregnant with my second child.  I think it’s a Beatrix Potter design, and I think she’s done a beautiful job.  It hangs in a frame on my second daughter’s bedroom, filling a little space in quite nicely.

I do love to cross stitch but it’s been years since I’ve done any.  I must get back into it while I have the eyes to do it.  But whilst I have the eyes for it still, the brain is sadly lacking.  Two little kids do that to you – I just don’t have the concentration level right now.  Hopefully as they grow a little older, I’ll be able to get back into it and actually finish some of the (many) things I have started.

Till tomorrow,

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment