Thursday 17 January 2013

More show and tell

IMG_1174 (2)

A little bit more to show you from my daughter’s bedroom.  This was a stitchery from an Australian designer’s collection, but for the life of me I can’t remember her name.  She did lots of bears and dolls and cute little things, and we sold quite a few of them in the shop. 

This is only a small thing, just enough to fill a small gap in her bedroom wall (she has a lot of things on her bedroom wall that are very precious to her – my stuff has to fight for a space in amongst her stuff).  I do love decorating a little girl’s bedroom.

Both my girls have moved into a matching pair of beds, and as luck would have it the quilts on their bed aren’t big enough.  So I suppose I’ll have to make another one each.  You know, if I HAVE to.

Till tomorrow,

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment