Just a little housekeeping update with two photos – I’m trying to upload them all in one spot but it’s not working too cooperatively so this will have to do for now.
A1 – pinwheel gone awry. This little sucker was HARD. Took me all day. Has twenty eight pieces. Not the best block to begin my journey with.
A6 – Uncle Homer. This one was easy peasy and took me about four minutes to piece. Has nine pieces and should have definitely been the one I started with. Excuse the stray thread. I’m terrible about chopping off loose ends. Metaphor for my life, really.
So, I have made two whole blocks. Yippee. Now my Dear Jane looks like this: