Wednesday 16 May 2012

Calm Blue Ocean Mystery Quilt

As promised, here is the schedule for our mystery quilt.  I’ve decided to go with weekly instalments rather than fortnightly.  Two weeks is too long to wait in between parts, don’t you think?

It’s a ten-parter, so it should take a couple of months to make at an easy going pace.

Due to my limitations with the Blog programme, I’m not really sure how to transfer my EQ pictures into my blog.  So, the PDF’s have all the best instructions and diagrams, and I really recommend that you download them when told to. 

Thursday 17th May – Introduction and Fabric Requirements

Friday 18th May – Part One

Friday 25th May – Part Two

Friday 1st June – Part Three

Friday 8th June – Part Four

Friday 15th June – Part Five

Friday 22th June – Part Six

Friday 29th June – Part Seven

Friday 6th July – Part Eight

Friday 13th July – Part Nine

Friday 20th July – Part Ten

Please email me with any queries or questions, and remember, HAVE FUN!

See you tomorrow!

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment