Wednesday 1 February 2012

Bountiful Bouquet Errors (sorry guys)

I thought I was so clever but I think I've found a little error.  Nothing too major, it'll just mean you may have a few inches of fabric wasted.  I really do apologise for that.

In month two, I asked you to cut five 9.5" squares from your background fabrics.  You may be able to see that I have amended the picture so that there are now six small appliqued floral blocks instead of five.  My maths was wrong.  So you can still use the five squares you have already cut, but please cut another cream square as well.  This one will only need to be cut about eight inches, but if you want continuity of size, feel free to cut this the same as the other ones. 

All six of these blocks will be cut back to measure 7.5" when appliqued.  The cutting back will be done after we stitch our blocks, because they will be raggy at the edges.

Again, I apologise.  Hopefully it's not too big a deal for you all.

See you soon!

Suzie

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I haven't started it yet, so the change was made in time for me. I cut and pasted the new instructions into a word document. Will you be updating the PDF for month two as well? Can't wait to get started!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there isn't any diagrams/patterns
    for block 5, will check back
    later for them. thanks, Lois from
    Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that feedback, it should be all good now!

    ReplyDelete