Thursday 18 August 2011

Hello again

I've not been away, but I have had the double combination of visitors (so no time) and slowed internet.  Not a good combination.

I've been sewing quite a bit though, and have really got down to business with some of my oldest UFO's.  The one I'm working on right now is older than my marriage, and I've been married nearly twenty years now.  I should be finished soon, so I'll show you my photo then.

I can't show you anything now, because my internet is slowed, and even though I just spent an HOUR trying to upload one measly little photo, my computer went all 'Oh no you don't...' and so I can't.

So, I'll try again later, when the computer is behaving.  But I've taken lots of photos and when I do get back into the land of the living and have appropriate internet speed, I'll show you all of them.  In one hit.  You're welcome!

Talk to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I am currious til the UFO that older is than your married (lol)
    I have also UFO but so old... no.
    Succes with the computer, it's fun when they do what you want, I wish mine sometimes to the other side of the world (lol)
    Have a nice weekend Tiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Tiny :) I live in a new house, in an old area and I can only get wireless broadband, and I've used up all my limit this month. Hope your weekend is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete