Tuesday 19 February 2019

The monsters are done!

That's it!  No more!








Monsters all done!  Now just to quilt them and get rid of them to someone more deserving.

I've been trying very hard not to buy new stuff for a whole year, and so far so good in regards to quilting products.  I was going to buy plain homespun for the back, but I have decided to spend today piecing two backs from various fabrics that will work, so that will be a good thing!  A good thing.

Hope you're all doing well, glorious day today.  Still no rain.  Never any rain.  Forgotten what rain feels like.  But it's not 48 degrees anymore, so for that I am thankful.

Take care, my lovely friends.

3 comments:

  1. They look great! What a fun and bright quilt top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little monsters. Can you tell me who the designer is? My grandson would love this

    ReplyDelete