Sunday 30 October 2016

The Ballet Project

That's an impressive title, but it's really just the hexies I take to ballet each time I go.  I sit in the car and quietly stitch while I listen to a podcast on my Ipod.  

It's getting rather hot now, too hot to sit in the car and so I have to sit in with the other mothers.  Mostly they just play on their phone, so I feel a bit silly but I guess I'm going to have to suck it up.  I get so bored on my phone.  This time is gold stitching time.





I've basted bag after bag of hexies, and soon when I finish basting them all, I'll start stitching them.  But I did like to see what they looked like upon stitching them together, so have made a couple.  They are so pretty, don't you think?  But everything is pretty in thirties prints.

That's it for now, see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. it is too bad how everyone is on there phones now - that used to be a time to get to know the other mothers/grandmothers waiting for kids - now silence - everyone is on the phone :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, a lot of them talk too - but I just think of all the wasted hours when you could be stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just lovely! And much more fun than the phone! I can't wait to see more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou! They are very sweet so far!

    ReplyDelete