Tuesday 19 April 2016

More Monsters

So last post, I showed you my tumblers that I’d made from some of my lovely new fabrics. 
 
I needed to make an applique border.  I tried many things, I thought of clowns, trains, cars, dolls – I did not want to do monsters.  I’ve done monsters again and again and I’m sick of monsters.
 
The only thing that I could make work in the space was monsters.  They chose me, I think.





They look marginally creepy with no black pupils but that will come in time. 

I’m growing quite a stash of hand work to do ‘later on’.  I will have to live to be one thousand years old to finish it all.

Hope you’re having a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. Love the little green monster in polka dot pants.....so cute....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rosie! I hope to have some stitching time when I will finish them off, hopefully it'll all come together!

      Delete
  2. So colourful and delightful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute. The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete