Tuesday 19 January 2016

An update on THAT quilt

Hi lovely readers,

I've had a recent influx of people emailing me regarding this quilt:


from my post here:  http://sillygoosequilts.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/customer-show-and-tell-update.html which apparently is the hottest thing on Pinterest right now.

I joke.  Though it's consistently my biggest referrer from Pinterest.  I don't mind, whatever gets you lovely readers over here is fine with me!

I'm so thrilled that you all love this quilt, and I wish I could claim credit for it, but sadly it isn't mine.

The pattern is available at Craftcubby.com.au and this particular pattern is called 'Jungle Patches'.

Now, some of the emails have been telling me that they are having trouble ordering.  Again, it's not my pattern, it's not my website and I urge you all to direct your questions to them.  But I'll try and help you if I can.

To order the pattern:  if you click on the website craftcubby.com.au, you will be taken to their home page.

Look at the top left of your computer screen on their website and you will see 'Site Search'.  Click on that and enter either 'Jungle Patches' to take you directly to that pattern, or if you would like to see the rest of the designs, simply type 'Patches' and you hopefully should be shown a couple of different pattern options,  There are three different Patches versions.  Yes I have them all, why do you ask?

To order, it's simply a case of following the prompts.  You scroll down to the bottom, find the 'Add To Trolley' button underneath the pattern details and click it.


To check out, you need to click on the My Order part of the screen, it's over on the right.


Can you see it on the right there?  Now click on EditViewCheckoutOrder, above the Australian Dollars icon (you'll probably want to change that to your currency of choice if you're not in Australia).


Hopefully you should be able to follow the prompts through all the way to payment.

As I said before, I have nothing to do with this company, I receive no kickbacks for sending you there (though the amount of emails I have answered sending people over there, I totally should!  Joke!).  I don't know why they are not answering their emails, they always have replied to me when I have sent them questions.    I can only assume something has come up, or maybe they are closed over the Christmas break?  I don't know the answer, I'm sorry.

I hope this helps a little, as I said before I am so happy that you are all so keen on the quilt that you email me with your questions, and I'm always happy to answer them.

Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment