Sunday 22 December 2013

Just Ducking In....

Who has time to quilt this close to Christmas?  I am going through serious withdrawal symptoms, let me tell you.

I just wanted to pop in and with all my lovely friends a very happy Christmas, and to let you know that whilst I am a little scarce this time of year, my thoughts are with you all.

I'm tinkering a little with bits of the blog, and have managed to deftly delete any blogs I read from my blog roll.  But never fear, it will all return and I will be adding some new ones too.

So please have the very best of Christmas seasons, and I'll see you soon!

Suzie

3 comments:

  1. Te deseamos una muy Feliz Navidad y que el nuevo año te colme de felicidad y días maravillosos.
    Un beso muy fuerte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliz Navidad to you too, Carmen!

    Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete