Tuesday 2 July 2013

Monsters Inc.

Here’s a few more of these little lovelies.  Thanks so much for your comments, I do appreciate them.

monster eleven

I don’t think this lot are quite so scary, really.

monster twelve

Luscious lips.

monster thirteen

This one looks half asleep.

monster fourteen

And she looks quite the princess.

monster fifteen

I love this little one too.

So another five for you, the last five in the next post.

I hope you are enjoying your quilting time.  I’ve managed to catch a cold from the little people and my head feels like cotton wool, so I have been napping on the couch.  A rare luxury.

Till tomorrow,

Suzie

2 comments:

  1. Han quedado preciosos, nos encantan.
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your monster quilt! I am looking for ideas for a new grandson. Where did you get your appliques? Your colors are perfect! So bright and happy!
    Thank you!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete